Weld Boat House
Built in 1906, the Weld Boat House is the symbol of the Harvard Women's Rowing Team. The
scheme for preserving this landmark included repairing, cleaning, and refurbishing existing materials
and structure. Copper cresting and turrets were brought back to their original shine, slate tiles were
repaired and cleaned, and hardwood floors were sanded and refinished. Ornate architectural details
in wood and stone were meticulously cleaned and repaired.